- The ii.ri smartphone irrigation controller features four different built-in plans that address most of the automatic irrigation needs
- Programming the ii.ri is simple and intuitive, nevertheless it requires a little know-how in order to familiarize yourself with it
- It is recommended to define the irrigation areas before starting the programming process
- The ii.ri can actuate one valve each time, therefore, one controller would be used for each irrigation area.
- There is no need to connect the ii.ri to the smartphone during the programming process.
- The irrigation specifications depends on the type of field crops, flowers, trees, etc and may vary depending on the seasons.
- The ii.ri it is self-energized by an internal battery and does not require any additional wiring or power supply.
- The ii.ri app must be installed and running on the smartphone